[Dailydrool] justin, jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Sun Mar 28 23:57:43 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all,

Healing drool to all in need

This is Jade woofing in as you all know I was a rescue who had no
friends , no place to live , ate scraps that I could find and before
been dumped was neglected and badly abused by my first slaves. I have at
last made peace with my past and really enjoy my life here; even more so
when the slaves brought Lilly into my life as I had never had a sister
who I could look after, play with, talk the girl talk with and confide
in and because of her young age also mother her. This is no more, I am
so sad.

Lilly at the Bridge 27/03/2010 at 15.32

This is slave Johnathan chiming in. We received a call from Debbie our
Vet that Lilly had complete organ failure due to the Pancreas problem,
even after receiving 4 liters of drip fluid again today and has gone to
the bridge not even a year old. When we

Saw Lilly for the last time at the hospital on Saturday morning, Lilly
did not know we had left as she went into a semi-conscious state but she
did give us a sort of sign that she knew we were there stroking her.

PW Justin pass the smelling salts an a extra heart tablet

Jade some where over the rainbow

Lilly ATB shortly after leaving for the bridge a rain storm came from
nowhere that was all the houndies at the bridge sending down comforting
drool to all my earthly family. I woofed Justin to say that I have
arrived safely and the seniors showed me were us young ones hang out and
play, when not at the table eating. They even have chicken gizzards
which I had every day of my life while with you all. They were and will
always be my favorites, even at the Bridge.

Slaves Johnathan and William we do miss not having our happy go lucky,
loving baby girl around. Lilly was the only Bassett hound that did the
happy dance at meal and treat times that we had.