[Dailydrool] Justin , Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Mar 25 05:53:12 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all indeed

My sisters and I are sending comforting drool to Carmen on Pelusa going
to the bridge. We woofed the Bridge Houndies to say she is on her way
and have asked them to show Pelusa the best spots. We will also ask the
slave to light a candle in memory of Pelusa. We are also sending get
well and stay well drool to slave Brian and houndies Ruby Reds, Princess
Lucy Loo and Rosie.

My baby sister had to be rushed to the hospital by the slaves, had
pancreatic blood test and about 5 injections. No food last night or all
of today only liquids. The slaves did not even give Jade and I extra
food. Our Lillie loves chicken gizzards, so slave Johnathan will prepare
them for her breakfast for tomorrow, tonight and told us we will be
getting the normal ham sandwiches what a cheek.

The slaves told us that it sounded as if Lillie was been butchered
alive, when been prodded and poked. Jade and I got all squeamish when
Lillie arrived home there was blood on her legs and splattered on her
toe bones did not want wounds to be covered after blood was taken for
testing. After loading Lillie back in the car the vet discussed me and
when I go for my April bath the vet will remove

my growths, only under local anesthetic, but only if I am not
compromised health wise including the one in the eye lid.

PW Justin I get worried when one of the sisters is not well.

Jade Goodie I get to play nurse with my baby sister for a few days

Lillie not talking to that slave Johnathan, maybe tomorrow if I actually
receive the gizzards promised.