[Dailydrool] justin ,jade and lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Mar 24 04:37:27 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need

My sisters and I are sending get well and stay well drool to Sir Chewy
ob de Mountains, Augie, Fiona, Gordy, Elmo and Queen Olive, PW Elder
Clara and her Mama ,Cowboy, Mabel ,Zoey, Marie, Beeker, Maggie OEBE and
do not worry drool for Leah.

Job finding drool being sent to Anthony and Toni

Justin was in touch with the Hounds at the Bridge and was saddened to
hear of 3 new arrivals. Cakie, Ethel and Puff the Bassett Cat. They are
all having a wonderful time meeting old friends and eating at the Buffet
but have not forgotten their worldly family and are saying how wonderful
their slaves were and the hound family they have left behind. Cakie is
busy rounding up the gang with the help of Queen Fey Fey and others to
help make the coming Board Waddles and raffles for the homeless and sick
hounds a resounding success. They will be sending down lots of success
drool. So they need the slaves of all the houndies to spend the moolah
in their memory and help lots of less fortunate houndies both young and
old as well as the disabled.

Justin, Jade and Lilly are sending heart healing drool to the slaves
whose houndies and wannabees have recently gone to the Bridge and the
slaves will light a candle.

Slaves Johnathan and William

PW Justin the slave Johnathan phoned the vet today and has told Debbie
that he will come in and discuss the way forward regarding my growths
before the end of the week.

Jade it was so sad to hear about the new arrivals at the bridge and hope
the good work they were doing for the less fortunate houndies continues.

Lilly I am just going to make drool for all those who need it in these
sad times and patiently wait for my big girl brains.