[Dailydrool] justin, jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Mar 23 06:58:06 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all.

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in. The slaves usually keep us abreast of what is
happening in drool land. We have fallen a bit behind with the news as
slave Johnathan has been at home with us since Wednesday as a reward for
being relatively good even when we were all at the vet on Wednesday .The
slave went back to work today and told us when he phoned home that he
would have to catch up on about 14 drools received since last Wednesday.
When we visited the vet for grooming on Wednesday the regular vet was
out of the office till to morrow. The stand in vet after looking me over
felt that I needed to undergo surgery to have growth's removed from
eyelid, throat and chest. The slave Johnathan will discuss with regular
vet on Wednesday what alternatives are available because

I will be turning 18 in June and he is not very keen on me being put
under for surgery, fortunately I am in no discomfort at present

But if the growths get bigger especially the one in the eyelid, I could
be uncomfortable.

My sisters and I are sending belated greetings to PW Charlie Dropp of
Milwaukee on receiving his PW title.

Healing drool being sent to Gretta and find home drool being sent to
lost Bassett staying with Denise.

PW Justin hoping everything turns out well with the growths enjoying
life too much to be ill.

Jade I am pleased that I do not have any growths.

Lilly what's growths will I also get them when I am old?

Slaves Johnathan and william