[Dailydrool] Justin,Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Mar 16 23:36:44 PDT 2010

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin, Jade and Lilly all woofing in at the same time to wish
all the Irish houndies and there slaves a happy St. Patrick day.

We were not too happy with the slaves this morning as we were all awake
earlier so that the slaves could go to the 06.30 mass before going to
work. A typical Irish farmer's breakfast was given to us by the slaves
this morning, it was delicious. Sort of compensates for the early rise.
We overheard the slaves arranging an appointment for all 3 of us at the
vet for a general check up

followed by bathing and grooming. This will take place on Thursday.

PW Justin should be interesting to see what is served up for dinner
tonight

Jade I would loved to have taken part in a Parade today

Lilly not sure what this St. Patrick is all about but sure love the
different treats.