[Dailydrool] Justin, Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Mar 15 04:14:09 PDT 2010

Good morning all,

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in for my self and 2 sisters. PW Elder Clara, my
slaves told us all about your abscess which is causing you

considerable discomfort. We are sending respond to the medicine drool to
you. When I was a younger senior I also had a tooth problem and the
slaves took me to the Onderstepoort Animal Hospital which is a long way
from our house. It was like going to the Zoo, there was every type of
domestic and wild animal there. I was also at risk being put under for x
time , so they gave me a local anesthetic and worked on my gums and
teeth but only after they had given me calming drugs as well. My tooth
with the abscess was drained and the nerve removed and another was
extracted as the infection was too far gone. Elder Clara, we hope your
tooth can also be saved. I am quite proud of myself, at my age I have
learnt a new trick as there are only 2 slaves at home and there are
three of us all having to be walked differently one gets to be left
behind and is walked after the first 2. When the slaves come home I
quickly greet and rush off to the front gate while the sisters are
giving the slaves the sniffies to make sure they have been at the office
and not running around with other houndies as a result I get taken out
first and the sisters later.

We are also sending drool to Becky's husband who is having a medical
examination and test today, that what ever that lump is ,is not so
serious and can be easily treated.

PW Justin always willing to learning new tricks

Jade been tricked again by my brother, that brown truck better come
round again soon so that I can get a new set of brains.

Lilly when I am older I also want to be a successful schemer