[Dailydrool] Vote for Pierre Jr

cathy larsen zdcfhcs at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 08:48:27 PDT 2010

Hello to all. I don't usually post to the drool,but I feel the need to SHOUT OUT ! WHERE ARE ALL THE VOTES FOR PIERRE JR ENTRANT # 1200697 FOR BASSET RESCUE AT THE BISSELL.COM   photo contest site  ? This is an opportunity for All of us Basset Lovers to come out and get $ for rescues. Last week was Beautiful Jamie's turn for votes and thank goodness for King Bob who got everyone going . Unfortunately ,gorgeous Jamie did not get enough votes, but here is a second chance for all of us to vote everyday for Pierre JR # 1200697

  Post it to your Facebook,Twitter it,  please  get the votes going !!!!!    Pierre Jr Entrant # 1200697   Bissell.com
Cathy  Larsen

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me