[Dailydrool] Dallas Area Event

Johnson, Kathryn L kathryn.johnson at ots.treas.gov
Mon Mar 29 11:38:58 PDT 2010

North Texas Basset Hound Rescue is having their second annual Bone Soiree on April, 10, 2010.  This is a dinner with a silent and live auction, and is held near DFW.  This year's theme is "Race to the Rescue" and the auction will be held at the Great Wolf Lodge - Conference Center.  100 Great Wolf Drive, Grapevine, TX  76051.  The cost is $65.00 per person and includes appetizers and complementary champagne, a plated dinner and a cash bar.  If you are in the Dallas area we'd love to have you join us.  It's great fun, lots of great Basset Hound stuff as well as other items, and it's all for rescue!  If you'd like to come please give me a call or email.

Thanks!

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky & Sandy (ATB)

Kathryn L. Johnson