[Dailydrool] maureen ~~ I can only tell you my experience with bassets

William Bartlett sebmlebm at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 14:34:41 PDT 2010

I've had a long line of used bassets as well as a few bloodhounds since 1982. (Never had a new one.) All came here relatively old except for a couple and all have died of old age in their sleep with the exception of 2 who had cancerous tumors. Other than that never had any significant health problems out of nearly 40+.

Thanx,

Duff

Home of used bassets since 1982.

Never ask a furniture salesman for a stool sample!

Its never tomorrow, its never yesterday--its always today.

[Reduce greenhouse gases. Teach a liberal sign language. © 1997 Duff]