[Dailydrool] Boardwaddling in memory of Pw. Annie

Beth teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:37:53 PDT 2010

Thank you to whoever posted the link to Cafepress for the dog tshirts to
make in memoriam.  We are going to the Boardwaddle this year in entourage
with King George and his protege, and we will be waddling in memory of Pw.
Annie.  I have made a tshirt for Teddy and Izzy that has Annie's picture
standing in the violets in my backyard.  It says "Remembering Annie".  The
last Boardwaddle that I attended (2008), Annie was with me so I will
definitely have her on my mind.  She was such a great little traveler.  I
have a CRV and keep the seats down in the back and she would ride right
between the two front seats, usually watching most of the trip.  She was my
little navigator, quiet and sweet, but she had her ways of letting me know
what she wanted.  Somehow I think this trip with Miss BizzyIzzy and Teddy
might be different and if nothing else a bit noisier.

We'd like to fill our suitcases with money for the homeless houndies but
could of course use some help.  If you'd like to make a pledge in memory of
Annie, please email me (teddyandizzy at gmail.com).  I can accept paypal or you
could send a tax deductible check made out to Tristate Basset Rescue.

I know I've been lurking a lot, but we have been and will continue to send
drool to any houndy in need that we read about.  Our hearts remain broken
for Dawn and Rich for their loss of precious Cakie and we send them heart
healing drool.

Peace, love, drool...
Teddy, Izzy, & Beth