[Dailydrool] So Far behind

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Mar 29 20:39:49 PDT 2010

Hi all,

First off,   let me let all who have lost a hound over hte last few weeks
that although I have not written here or personally,  you have all been in
my prayers and the Bounders have been very busy sending out comfort drool to
you all.  Lately, each email I read where someone has lef tfor the bridge,
I just break down and cry.  I used to be able to hide the tears more, but
seem to not be abel to now.  Having lost many, my heart knows how you feel,
and aches with yours.
I am sorry I have not been able to write each of the slaves personally.

We also give sprayers to all who are ailing,  2 leggers and 4 leggers alike.
Drool always flows here, and the buckets go out to you all.

We did enjoy Debbie W, Pam W, and Linda L coming in for a long weekend.   Am
sure all their hounds missed them, but we had important things to do here,
like getting to know each other in person!  Oh did the stories flow!   I
will just make this one satement.........I just love Basset folks!
Wish I could meet more of you than I have.

Senior Houndsabound is having our 3rd Annual Drooling For Dollars Yard Sale
on April 24th.   ABout 3 weeks out and I am doing my best to keep up with
all the items pouring in to help out.  I was able to have a POD donated for
storage,  and it is about 60% full of baoxes already packed and priced.   I
have a 2 car garage that is getting filled up and also itmes in the house,
such as some great stereo pieces, a Bowflex,  and furniture.    I think we
can do as well, if not better than last years 5k we brought in.   At least
we will try to get there.
There is a way for each of you to help out,  and I will post about that in a
couple of days.

Till then,  I need to get to sleep.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org