[Dailydrool] readin the drools--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 05:32:06 PDT 2010

Momma here, and I am so far behind all I can do is extend much drool to
all in need---
I have had the pleasure of spending the weekend in Florida with Wen and
the Bounders, we had such fun, so many bellies to rub, names to
remember, but so wonderful to meet everyone. Just watching Wen and the
gang is a real treet, she never stops, she always has a hand on a hound
while checking on all the rest. The love these dogs have for her just
pours out of them, they know she saved them and they give back with
everything they have. Visiting all the seniors sure makes me reinforce
the value of them, the need is so great for us to help them.
Wen is preparing for her annual yard sale to help support all the
Bounders, and whew--what a huge job--she has had many folks donate
things and we are sure hoping the sale goes well, she puts so much into
the hounds!!
A story that happened while we were there, was that Wen got a phone
call of a man on his way with a Penske truck to donate some wonderful
furniture and such for the sale. This guy backs up, unloads, but this
guy was the Director of the SPCA there-we all had no idea--he went up
and shook Wen's hand and thanked her for all her hard work to help the
Seniors---now how cool is that!!!!!
The Bounders are quite a group, all sizes shapes colors, they move
slower, snooze harder, snore louder, but I loved every minute of our
visit, and we thank Wen for giving us the chance to finally meet
everyone.

As for the gang here---I received the cold shoulder upon my return,
snooters out of joint, Elwood hanging off the ceiling, and no sympathy
that I had just driven 800 miles to get home to them all. In other
words all appears normal.

Please remember all the seniors all the rescues take in---bring one
home, enjoy all they have to give, and please--donate a few dollars to
help all these hounds everywhere. They sure need us!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake