[Dailydrool] Ernest at the vet

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 05:28:40 PDT 2010

He was going through the routine again this morning and I took him to the vet, waiting for the doors to open. He did whine when she palpated a spot low on his back, but he whined when we pressed his shoulder later too. We really don't know - it may be his back but could be some sort of central neuro thing with the strange symptoms. She is getting some basic labs and will get films of the back and abdomen. I'll check back later to see how things are going. Since I'm on call I feel better leaving him with her in case I need to go to the hospital suddenly. I'll update if we get a diagnosis.

Drool to Justin, Jade and slaves and safe passage drool for poor little Lilly. So sad for a baby to go to the Bridge.

Synthia and Bud, Zuma, Kahuna, Peaches, Pearl, Dickens, Ernest, Elliot, and Ace da Newf