[Dailydrool] MacKenzie-"ear thingy"

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 02:50:51 PDT 2010

Julie-with MacKenzie--

I wanted to let you know about my "ear thingy" experience.  I have a houndette--"Bianca"-around 5 YO-now 6- who developed something on the inside of her ear like you described.  Once it burst and came back.  Someone on the drool emailed me and told me that if I left it alone (no surgery, etc.) it would go away.  And it did just that!! It took one,two, maybe even three months.  I sometimes put neosporin on it--but I don't know if THAT had any effect.  (it happened around the time of her yearly vet visit-and the vet told me I was doing the right thing).  HOWEVER--the big thing here is--I didn't have other houndies to keep from kissing, etc. her-and I know THAT is a big part of your predicament.

Hoping this might help