[Dailydrool] Cowboy

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 09:16:41 PDT 2010

So we are pretty sure that Cowboy is back to normal. Last night he was
eating, drinking, howling, counter-cruising, wrestling with Rupert, begging
for walks, and snoring. This morning he woke up at his normal time, yelled
at us for not having his breakfast ready and then scarfed it all down.

Thank you again to everyone who sent good thoughts, prayers, advice,
information, suggestions, and DROOL. We appreciate each and every one of
you.

It is so funny how easy it is to complain about our dogs habits, like
howling, or demanding food, but then when they get sick and you don't get to
experience those habits on a daily basis, you suddenly realize how much you
love that about your hound and how much you wish they'd just howl at you, or
steal your food right off the counter.

We are so happy that Cow seems to have his spunk back!

We are sending all the drool we have, back to everyone in need,
especially sweet Abner who has his surgery in a couple days.

Xoxo,
Kacy with Cowboy (thanks furends, i'm feeling gooood!!!) and Rupert
(finally! my brudder is back and ready to play!)