[Dailydrool] Cowboy

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 06:34:38 PDT 2010

We hope Cowboy is on the mend and this "whatever it is"  will go away and not return.

Sending lots of feel better drool.

We are also sending lots of drool to Annie and Maggie who are allergic to their shots.  That sounds awful.  We hope the reactions go away fast and they are feeling like their normal selves soon.  And snooters for Mom.

While we are at it, we are sending drool to anyone who needs it for whatever reason.  Just in case.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby