[Dailydrool] Spelling in front of the houndage

Kay Jordan kayjordan2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 11:05:28 PDT 2010

I always spell out I am going to F-E-E-D-the-D-O-G-S! If I say anthing about food anywhere near close to their dinner time they go CraZY!! I dont know when they learned to tell time or who taught them but they sure know when it is dinner time!

Baby Jaz got through her procedure okie dokie yesterday. I was worried about leaving her and she just went off without me. She was glad to see me though but she was still a bit out of it. She was a tad bit liverly this morning but not much. I dont think she understands why she felt fine, took a nap and work up and her tummy hurt.

George wanted to to tell everyone that it is 16 days, 9 hours, 55 minutes and 1 second till BOardwaddling time!

Kay mom to King George E Grunt, Lucy, PIT Riley & Baby Jaz     www.georgeegrunt.com