[Dailydrool] reactions to certain people/Sara

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 11:32:37 PDT 2010

It is nice to have that cleared up in two sentences.

I will be sure to read it to Nigel, who is terrified of my son, who he knew
as a puppy. Nigel was also extremely well socialized as a puppy and
youngster to all kinds and sizes and shapes of people, being a show dog and
going to class, plus being dragged around with his brother Llewis while we
tried to figure out how to treat his crippled rear end (Llewis's, not
Nigel's.)
So here is Nigel, shown and with ribbons to prove it, TD after his name so
he learned to track, having done agility, who is now, at the ripe age of
four and ahalf so terrified of people he does not know and most of whom he
DOES KNOW-- the clinic staff, who have known him since birth, my son, my
neighbors, Judges, the gallery at tracking events-- that he pees and tries
to run back to the Van.

Yup. Must be something we did wrong.

MomPerson to Nigel (no no don't make me leave the house) Llewis, Conley and
Cooper