[Dailydrool] PW Elder Clara's Gotcha Day!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 17:41:19 PDT 2010

Momma here--being closely watched by PW Elder Clara--to announce her
Gotcha Day, March 31st. Clara is extremely displeased that I will be
out of town most of the day to a meeting, and not at the home to cater
to her every wish until later in the day. She snorted that in her
opinion, this should be a national holiday for all, and didn't take
kindly to my explaination of my hound supporting job keeps her in style.

Sharing life with Clara for the past 3 years has been the most
rewarding years--she taught me and many others that seniors are
wonderful, they need us, they give so much, and are so thankful to have
a home and love. She stole my heart and soul, and now I worry and fret
over her, but most of all I just love this crusty old gal.

Elder Clara and Sister Daisy were rescued by BellyRubs Basset Rescue,
and altho it is also Daisy's gotcha day also, we know Daisy's  birthday
and we celebrate that day so each of the girls have a special day.
Clara eyed me hard at that first meeting and it took months to break
thru her shell, get her to trust, but when she did, she gave her all.
She also gives the rest of the pack her "all", and has made it her
crusade to get the best of the bumbling Brudderz around here. Trust me,
she wins the war and never misses a opportunity to take a shot at the
furkids.
So today as we turn the page on our Drool Calendar and see Clara's
smiling face---(and da Brudder Elwood's pribate parts)--we tell this
senior thanks for sharing your life with us, and keep up her hard work
to help other seniors.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,