[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 19:15:20 PDT 2010

Ben and Charlie are sending drool to Ernest for his problems.  They  hope
they can find out what is the matter and get him fixed up all better.   Drool
on the way also to Schroeder for his eye and butt problems.  How
embarrassing to have an owie there.  Hope it is nothing serious, and both  problems
can be fixed up pronto so he can be back to normal real soon.  I  will keep
you all in my prayers, as well as for all the other houndies who need  it.

Douglas and the hounds