[Dailydrool] Drool Please

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Tue Mar 30 20:47:35 PDT 2010

My friend is supposed to get her new puppy, a doxie, over Easter weekend, but unfortunately, the entire litter of five babies have Parvo.  The puppies are on a special diet and meds and seem to be responding.  So far, they are playing and eating pretty well; she is hoping they won't go downhill.  I know there has been a massive slinging of drool lately, but if the hounds could spare a little for these pups, we would be very appreciative.  Thanks!

Dianne - Mom to Morgan, J.D., Virgil & LadyBug