[Dailydrool] Dere Kroozer's Mama

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 30 22:15:22 PDT 2010

Dere Kroozer's Mama, dis be Gracie, Holly an Anna woofin in here.  We is all
old senior rescue gals at our house, our Mama lubs us old seniors cuz we is
speshul.  Kroozer be sheshul, too, an we bets you has made sure he knows it,
and he knows you lubs him a bunch.  An us old gals wants to tell you dat
dat's all dat matters to us doggies an kitties, if our Mamas an our Daddys
lubs us right dis minute an foreber an eber.  So if it be Kroozer's time ta
go, as long as he knows dat you lubs him, it bees okay.  He be happy to wait
fer you at da Bridge.  We gals hopes it not be Kroozer's time to go yet, but
if it is, you not worry, he knows he be lubbed a lot, and dat make eberthin
okay.

Lubs and snooter kissies, frum Gracie, Holly an Anna, da BABES.  An Mama,
too.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net