[Dailydrool] Get set and GO!!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed Mar 31 05:49:11 PDT 2010

the blondeslave here!  The Pw. is sleeping in this morning-something about exhaustion due to working so very hard on her Woofle.   Hmmm...I actually thought I did most of the work...  Anyway, I'm attaching the link to GM 2009 Pw. Xandy Bear's "IT REALLY IS ALL ABOUT ME" 2010 Woofle.  I am going to take a couple more pictures of the Woofle Incentive Quilt today to try and show more detail but everything else is there.  So don't hesitate-run, don't walk to the web page and buy lots of tickets!!!  All of the instructions for purchasing tickets are on the left side of the page and if you have any questions e-mail me at sgmoose at optonline.net<mailto:sgmoose at optonline.net>  The Woofle closes April 12.  Amanda has sent the link to Auntie Bonnie so you should also be able to access the Woofle from the Tri-State BW site later but in the meantime here's the link  www.tristatebassets.org/2010woofle/woofle2010.html<http://www.tristatebassets.org/2010woofle/woofle2010.html>  Go look, buy lots of tickets, win nice basset crap!!