[Dailydrool] area rug question

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Wed Mar 31 07:05:38 PDT 2010

Has anyone got experience with a sisal or sea grass area rug  and bassets? We have a laminate floor with a wool area rug and are considering one of the "natural" types for summer. This is right in front of Zoey's bay window, so she would land on it after descending her steps from the window seat and would cross it to reach the window. In all fairness, she is almost 11 and our only hound, so chewing isn't an issue, just traffic and shedding/hair. It is always good to ask the experts on the DD!