[Dailydrool] Gotcha Day Ekder Clara

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 31 07:05:40 PDT 2010

Happy Gotcha Day Elder Clara and many,many more in good health,you surely
will get a special treat when your Momma comes home.

Yesterday we came home from grocery shopping.Most of the stuff needed to go
in the big Freezer,which is in the garage.Hubby and grandson go and take it
out in the garage.Now Chilliepper will never leave Mikes site and she is
right behind his wheelchair.As they are going in our detached garage Chillie
perks up and says , here is trouble Daddy.She is running around the 2 sofas
being stacked up for the winter time.Out comes a C at t.
Its our neighborhood cat ,really quit one,does not belong to anyone but
sleeps under our neighbors house for the last couple of years.She stands in
front of Chillie and starts hissing at her.Now Chillie was with our Cameo
(what do you mean I am a cat-I am a basset!) all her live till she went to
the bridge in December and has never seen behavior like that from a cat.She
looked at her and just about laughed.
Well I found the reason that this normally quiet cat behaved like that.She
had given birth to 3 little ones in between our sofas (well need to get new
ones now,I think ) Grandson and I rounded up the kittens and Mommy and I
called a friend ,who works for the SPCA.She took them and they will keep the
kittens ,fix Momma ,when she is done raising her little ones.Momma will come
back here to live under the neighbors house and keep us mouse free. You
never know what they find with their special noses.I am glad her sniffer
works so good.

Hanni slave to Chilliepepper
Daddy ( can we keep one?)
all looking forward to Boardwaddle,yeah!!!