[Dailydrool] Justin Jade and LillyATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Mar 31 07:18:08 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all,

Healing drool to all in need.

Justin and Jade woofing in, we are so excited we have heard providing
there are no traffic problems our Sister Lilly is coming

Back home tonight. The Vet told us that Lilly's ashes are back and we
will be able to sniff our sister again. The slave Johnathan has fallen
behind on his drools again and is only up to volume104 issue 2.

We are thanking Julie, Katie, Synthia, Kathleen and Arthur of Canada and
all their houndies as well as King Bob and Karen and the Out of Africa
hounds for their kind words on our sister Lillie going to the Bridge.

Jade ,myself and Lillie ATB are sending get well and stay well drool to
Maggie's husband and his struggle with Alzheimer's, Cowboy, Abner, Evil
Annie, Maggie, Ernest and Schroeder'.

PW Justin so strange not tripping over sister Lilly any more when
finding my way around.

Jade I wonder if Justin will allow me to mother him for awhile

Lilly ATB  still finding my way around the Bridge and all its delights.