[Dailydrool] Justin Jade and LillyATB

O' Conchubair newfler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:32:50 PDT 2010

Please accept my condolences on the loss of Lilly.  What shocking news to read.
Do you have a blog?  I was surprised to come across the name Molyneux in Ireland and then to see your name in Africa.  I ask about the blog because I know little of Africa except for travel programs like those with Ian Wright who is from England.
After our 11 1/2 year old Newfoundland, Ciaran de Miquelon, passed away, I wanted to get a Basset.  My husband opposed me so we rescued a three month old pup who ran in our street.  She weighed 23 pounds and today prior to her spay surgery she is 72.  We saw her August 13 which is my husband's birthday and we were having Our Lady of Guadalupe here with folks to say the rosary, sing hymns and share a collation.  We actually took her August 15th, the Assumption.  She is yellow Lab but her head and tail are definitely houndie so I had to name her Marigold.
Again, I am so sorry about Lilly.
Denise & Marigold in North Carolina who came here by way of Boston, Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire.  Down here I am know as a damn Yankee even though I am Celtic.