[Dailydrool] Miss Angela congratulates Elder Clara

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 09:11:59 PDT 2010

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela, when I dropped her off at the spa, reminded me
to send her best regards to Elder Clara, she of the toxic
tailpipe, on her Calendar Day.  Angela considers the Elder Clara
to be a fellow Grande Dame but one who unfortunately must
put up with sharing her domain with fractious younger hounds.
(Angela, for her part, has vetoed any attempt to add to the
houndage here at Casa di Diva.  I nearly lost my job over the
one attempt I made to foster. ) Anyway, congratulations on
your calendar day .

Bill ( enjoying my morning off)
Angela (Ahroogula.  Don't you get it?)