[Dailydrool] birthday

Glenda akgudwitch at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 09:31:46 PDT 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

My girls Kylee Dawn and Kailtlynn Skye are 3years old today.

They were born in Minnesota and arrived in Fairbanks, Alaska on July 10th we'll celebrate that day too. I don't know where the time went. They are my first bassets and I love everything about them.They will get extra kisses and treats today. I'm blessed they don't each others poo, but like moose poo, and the occasionally kitty roca.

Happy Gotcha day to Elder Clara.
Healing drools to those who need some.
Consoling hugs to those who've lost loved ones to the Bridge.
No more rain for the East Coast.

Loved by momslave: Glenda
Kaitlynn Skye  www.dogster.com/671741
Kylee Dawn www.dogster.com /671744