[Dailydrool] Gracie Mae

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 12:01:35 PDT 2010

we are very sorry that Gracie Mae had to make her trip to the Bridge..we had
a huge rainbow on Monday maybe it was her getting there and sending a
message home..

we hope that soon the huge hole in your heart will be filled with the
memories you shared...and you are right once you have a Basset you can't
really do without..oh yes it seems tempting, and dogs are so much work and
bassets even more than that..but..she will get in your way ..whe will hang
around your halls ..she will send you messages until you finally see them
and send just a perfect boy or gurl for you to lubb..

fly high Gracie Mae

Im Waving at you sweetie..can you see me now??

Bobby

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie