[Dailydrool] Help

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 13:00:59 PDT 2010

I was just reading on this web site that dogs from pet stores are from puppy mills and I guess I'm one of the stupid one's who didn't know that until 3 weeks after I bought mine from a pet store!

Has anyone else out there bought their's from a pet store or rescued from a puppy mill and had no real health issues?
It never fails that no matter what I do, I find out later that I shouldn't have done it. I guess at this point besides praying that Henry will not have any genetic issues later on, I should stop reading things all together so I won't worry about everything I read!