[Dailydrool] Arizona Basset Hound Rescue invites you to purchase a Memorial Ad for your Basset(s) & Bloodhound(s) in the Basset Ball 2010 Program

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 13:20:19 PDT 2010

Do you have a Basset Hound or Bloodhound that is at the Rainbow Bridge?
Here is a great way to help Arizona Basset Hound Rescue who saves Bassets
and Bloodhounds and remember your departed Basset Hound or Bloodhound with a
Memorial Ad in the Basset Ball 2010 Program.  Once again, we will be
offering a chance for you to pay special tribute to your hound by purchasing
a memorial spot in the program. Your memorial ad may include pictures, and
will be printed in black and white. If you would like to remember your hound
with an ad, but are unable to attend the Ball held on September 25, 2010 in
Scottsdale Arizona, we will mail you a copy of the program for an additional
$10.00.

Ad Costs:

Full Page $150.00

Half Page $100.00

Quarter Page $ 50.00

If you would like to send your ads "camera-ready," please refer to the sizes
above, and feel free to do so. If not, we will be glad to take your photos
and text and do the layout for you. Photos should be at least 300dpi
resolution. Acceptable formats are JPG, DOC and PDF.  Email to
sherrymoore at cox.net

All materials and payments must be submitted by July 31!

Send your check, payable to AZBHR, to:

AZBHR

c/o Basset Ball Memorial Ad

P O Box 32594

Phoenix  AZ 85064

Or via paypal at www.azbassetrescue.com but that costs us money so if you
can mail a check that is our preference as we are trying to keep expenses
down.

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue

 <mailto:kim at azbassetrescue.com> president at azbassetrescue.com Visit
<http://www.azbassetrescue.com> www.azbassetrescue.org to foster, volunteer,
donate or adopt!