[Dailydrool] Fred's Ear

Richard Coleman landesign_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 13:57:57 PDT 2010

About a year and a half ago we got Fred and his litter mates had torn his right ear nearly in two. Our Vet fixed sewed it together and it has done fairly well, For some reason the ear is dragging the ground and it has a sore spot on it-doesn't want to heal. Tomorrow Fred is going in to have an Ear Augmentation-going to shorten the ear so it looks more like the other one.
Fred is not a drooler, doesn't chase the squirrels or birds in the yard or do most hound things. He does make a good pillow and footwarmer.
Every time I tell him someone needs drool he looks and me and trys so hard to shake his head and make drool-really kind of funny.
His Gotcha day is April 15th-yes he is a tax baby, just wish we could take our fur babies of our taxes! With meds and other items, might actually get a return-Nah.
Well drool to all those in need.
Fred says AROOOOOOOOOOOH!
Oh yeah gave him a bath today and he just stood there and liked it-go figure.

Richard/Neva Slaves to Fred, Mercedes and Bast/Cat-who Fred doesn't chase either.
Richard S. Coleman, LandScape Designer