[Dailydrool] OH MY GOD !!!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 14:53:02 PDT 2010

Some one from the Drool sent me the most fabulous gift ever today.  I  am
at a loss for words and you all know that I am NEVER EVER  loss for  words.
Lets just say that the UPS man had to ask me if I was 21 and I had  to show
him my drivers license  I LOVED IT   I am 61 and haven't  been carded in
years !
WOO-HOO !!!!
Please,  who ever you are e mail me privately or give me your phone  number
so I can THANK YOU !
I am STUNNED !!!!!   weez goin ta party ta night !!!!  No  Annie it didn't
say anything about you guys,  it's mine !!!! I had to sign  for it,  It's
MINE, go get your own party !

Marlene  mommy to Mags and Evil Annie