[Dailydrool] Henry

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 16:42:50 PDT 2010

Henry,
Go give your momma a big wet kiss and tell her to  quit worrying about
you...and to deal with whatever happens when and if it happens.  :)^   Silly
momma's!
Seriously ask all the questions you need to but try not to worry and just
enjoy your sweet, very lovable boy....BTW my hounds are lap dogs!  55+ lbs
of lap dog.  LOL

Storm (ATB) was a pet store basset.  Other than being the sterotypical
basset hound we had no major health issues until age 12 when his kidneys
started to fail him. Storm didn't chase anything either, not a squirrel or a
cat...ok he would chase food! Especially carrots and lettuce. He would do a
dance for them where he would bounce in the front and wiggle in the
back...Still haven't figured out how he did it but it was so funny to watch
him.

Food:  I feed Colt and Ruger Nutro's Ultra Holistic, and they seem to be
doing very well on it. plus they don't have any issues with eaten it. (I
have just switched them from Nutro Ultra Venison to the Holistic since the
store that I shop at started carrying it) After reserching it that is the
best food that I can find that I can afford.  I hear that Blue Buffalo is
good too but they don't sell it any place that is close enough for me to
make a special trip,  plus I think that it is a little more expensive.
Anyone else with expereince feeding Nutro?  Good or Bad I'd love to hear
it...beacause after all I just want whats best for my boys.

The momma to Colt & Ruger (I work to keep my hounds in the lap of luxury in
which they are accustomed)
Drool to all the ill hounds and snooter kisses to the momma's and daddys of
the houndies