[Dailydrool] Happy Gotcha Day Elder Clara!!!

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 20:37:33 PDT 2010

 Hubba Hubba...Elder Clara! Um, er, harumph, hehehe.  Dozer Boneworthy here!  Today's Calendar Girl sure is a hot number.  Look at those eyes...those ears...and that SMILE!  Woo Hoo!  I am in a tailspin here, overwhelmed by your beauty.  On a different note, it is nice to see that Brudder Elwood has been properly subdued by one of your famous gas bombers, hehehehe.  Don't tell anyone but I've been known to drop one or two myself.

If you are ever in Jersey, look me up, you senior temptress, you.  Happy Gotcha Day and many, many more!

Sincerely yours,
Dozer Boneworthy Lowrider