[Dailydrool] Sisal or Sea Grass Area Rug

Terri Wilkerson terri_w_73130 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 22:02:31 PDT 2010

Henry and Georgia recommend these.  We've had a large sisal rug in our bedroom for about a year, and they don't seem to mind walking or lying on it at all, or jumping off the bed onto it.  It looks just like new, including the tan binding around the edges, and dog hair doesn't seem to show up much.  We're planning to get one for the living room for summer to replace our darker Oriental-look rug.

Hard to believe the beautiful Zoey is almost 11.  Time goes by much too fast!

Terri
Henry and Georgia (please send our foster "cousin" to a new home)
(Bruiser, Walter and Emma the wannabe - ATB)