[Dailydrool] Maggie

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 17:44:45 PDT 2010

Just heard from Maggie and they met with a contractor today.  Her current prayer is that the insurance will cover the rebuilding of their home.

Now to rebuild their lives.

People keep asking me what they can do.  Send prayers.  Send Drool.  Buy MoonDoggie Coffee  (www.moondoggie.com).  Donna has generously offered 100% of proceeds from coffee sales for the next week to the Honnolds - mention Maggie and Carl in the comment section of your order.  I have heard GABR is setting up a FirstGiving page for them.  Hopefully details will be avail soon.

Send cards - sentiments and gift cards.  I bought a stack of encouraging cards and plan to send her one every few days.   We don't want her to crash and feel like noone cares - not for a long, long time - not ever.

Msg me if you need her mailing address.  Trying to keep some privacy for the family althought I realize you ARE all her family.

Drool Rules!  Just keep it coming, please.

http://resku.homestead.com/

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me