[Dailydrool] Fire help

Leslie Rich leslie-rich at comcast.net
Sat May 1 16:32:04 PDT 2010

As some of you know, I make custom urns for animals (as well as people).
Generally, I donate 10-15% to any organization that the client requests.
Actually, The client just makes the donation on the honor system. I would
like to make this offer to my Drool Family:

Anyone needing/wanting an urn during the month of May for any of their
animals who have passed onto the Bridge, I will ask only for the cost of
materials and shipping and you can donate the rest to the Hannolds ­ again,
on the honor system. My urns generally start at $100.00 each and can be seen
at my website:  http://web.me.com/creativewooddesigns1. Obviously, since I¹m
asking for material and shipping costs only, what you give will be up to
you. If you go to the website, you will see a page devoted to animal urns,
but check out the boxes in general for more shapes and sizes. Please email
me either thru the website or my home email address: leslie-rich at comcast.net

I am so proud to be a member of this crazy, nutty, caring, loving family of
people....
Leslie
Morely, the Magnificent; Wee Paddy MacGregor; Milo (the cat and real boss),
and Boomer, Callie, Rosie, Panchie Rumi, KittyMouse and Orange ­ all ATB

Leslie Rich
Creative Wood Designs
Santa Fe, NM
505 470-2787