[Dailydrool] FLOODS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun May 2 15:12:52 PDT 2010

I KNOW WE HAVE ALL BEEN CAUGHT UP IN THE BAD NEWS ABOUT  THE  FIRE AND  SO
MANY FUR BABIES GOING TO THE BRIDGE,  BUT I  ALSO  KNOW THAT THERE ARE
DROOLERS OUT THERE IN KENTUCKY AND TENNESEE WHO HAVE  BEEN HIT HARD WITH
DEVASTATING FLOODS., AND TORNADOES    HAS ANY  BODY HEARD ANY NEWS ON THESE
DROOLERS AND THEIR BASSETS YET??  IS EVERYONE  OK ?

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

PS   on a lighter note,  my sister bought my girls a  WEEBLE  so I turn it
on and it chases Evil Annie out into the family room  and she is up on my
bed watching this thing flip flop across the  floor ,  Maggie Wags chased it
barking at it until we turned it around  and it went after her, she ran into
the living room and stood on the couch just  a Howling like crazy !!!!! and
I dont have a video camera  !