[Dailydrool] pay tribute to your basset ATB in AZBHR Basset Ball program

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Sun May 2 15:19:29 PDT 2010

Pay tribute to your Basset Hound or Bloodhound at the Rainbow Bridge by
purchasing a memorial ad in the Basset Ball 2010 program.

Remember your departed Basset Hound or Bloodhound with a Memorial Ad in the
Basset Ball 2010 Program.  Once again, we will be offering a chance for you
to pay special tribute to your hound by purchasing a memorial spot in the
program. Your memorial ad may include pictures, and will be printed in black
and white. If you would like to remember your hound with an ad, but are
unable to attend the Ball, we will mail you a copy of the program for an
additional $10.00.

Ad Costs: Full Page $150.00; Half Page $100.00 or Quarter Page $ 50.00

If you would like to send your ads "camera-ready," please refer to the sizes
above, and feel free to do so. If not, we will be glad to take your photos
and text and do the layout for you. Photos should be at least 300dpi
resolution. Acceptable formats are JPG, DOC and PDF.  Email to
sherrymoore at cox.net   All materials and payments must be submitted by July
31! Send your check, payable to AZBHR, to:  AZBHR, c/o Basset Ball Memorial
Ad, P O Box 32594, Phoenix  AZ 85064 Or via paypal at www.azbassetrescue.com
but that costs the hounds extra money so if you can mail a check that is our
preference.  Trying to keep expenses down for the hounds!

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue