[Dailydrool] Petfinder

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue May 4 05:24:19 PDT 2010

I just got a brainstorm, maybe Petfinder will help the Puget Sound Basset Rescue, a while back we asked them for a grant because we are struggling with constant vet bills, and they told us  they were only giving grants to disaster victims, a fire is a terrible disaster. Does anyone in California know Paul Jolly? Maybe a drooler has an inside track to Petfinder.
I have Paul Jollys email I would gladly send him a plea for help for Alexa but if there is anyone who personally knows him it might be better for them to contact him, or we could ALL contact him in a mass plea. What do you think?