[Dailydrool] So sad...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue May 4 05:12:59 PDT 2010

 ...to hear that, despite our drool and stomps, another home has been lost and a houndie, cat and birds perished as well.

Dear Lord...we're full up on tragedy right now.  These are good people who have been doing a difficult but necessary job, now made harder.  PLEASE...ease the pain of that loss which fills their hearts now.  Let them feel our cyber hugs and love coming their way.  And, a heavenly fire extinguisher at the ready to avert any more fires would be awesome...amen.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley