[Dailydrool] Fires

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Tue May 4 06:32:36 PDT 2010

Having been a witness to a fire when my sisters House burned down,many,many
years ago.I know the agony.Thankfully nobody got hurt then and no animals
were lost.But the devastation after the initial shock is the worst.My heart
goes out to the victims of those fires.May their memories help them to
recall the pictures and precious belongings they have lost and may all their
friends and family help them out by replacing some of their memories with
pictures they have , to give them back some of their old life.
Much heart healing drool and Prayers are send to the victims of both
fires.We already donated to the first and now will do the same for the
recent victims.Make this Drool families be their backbone to help them
overcome this devastation.

No more FIRES please
 Drool from
Chilliepper and slave Hanni