[Dailydrool] Urinary tract infections

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 06:27:41 PDT 2010

Our Tinkerbelle ATB (AKA Tinkerbewwe ob Dog Woods Farm) used to get UTIs frequently. Hers, I think, were due to how low she squatted to pee. I started giving her cranberry capsules (two given twice a day to start, then after about a month with no UTIs, one twice a day). It works for hoomans and it works for houndies. You might try this. It makes the urine acidic, so bacteria don't grow and multiply. You can get cranberry capsules at GNC or WalMart, or just about any pharmacy or health food store.

Good luck!

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm