[Dailydrool] Redheads

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Tue May 4 16:07:32 PDT 2010

It amazes me how many redheads read the drool...myself included.   About a
year ago it was mentioned that redheads will be extinct in the  future...!!!

I too had that "blonde" streak at about 15 .  I come from a long line  of
redheads , grandmother, father, aunt, sister and the list goes on.

To  make this basset related I always wanted a red and white basset as  I
have always had tri colored. For now I have Charlie Sagen whom I always
include in my pack as he spends as much time with me as his mother Vivian when I
 have my visiting rights!!!

My heart aches for our fire victims and it has flooded me with memories as
we had a house fire when I was 5  years old...which was a total  loss..!!
My quick thinking mother put our bulldog in the basement thinking  the fire
would be contained to the second floor bedroom  where the fire
started...when things started to look worse she had to go with the fireman to  the
basement to retrieve the dog as the dog hated anyone in  uniform...fortunately
they were able to save the dog and the bassets were in a  kennel behind the
house about 200 feet away so we had no loss of life.  I  remember vividly all
that happened and still have nightmares as I was the cause  of the
fire...playing with matches !!!

Shelley, Owen, Abraham Ga-linkin, Mary Todd Ga-linkin and Vivian Kay
Galinkin Sagen