[Dailydrool] Redheads

Teresa Maag MaagT at pg.noacsc.org
Wed May 5 05:30:36 PDT 2010

Ok,

I am just amazed on how many of us hound slaves are redheads.  I too am a
natural redhead and as I have gotten older I can't believe how much it has
faded.  It's still a very pretty orange color, but I have added highlights
both blonde and red to add some excitement.  I wish I could do that for my
boys too....maybe someone can come up with a hound color treatment.  My
Deuce who will be 7 this month is absolutely white in the face.  He was such
a beautiful mahogany red, and I just would just marvel at the brilliant color
it was.  He started turning white when he was 4 and now he is completely
white in the face.  His older brother Rowdy who will be 10 this month had a
red face, but not as deep color as Deuce and he just now is turning white.
I feel bad for Deuce cause when we are out and about and people stop us they
always ask is Deuce is the oldest, cause he is so white.

I am just getting caught up on the drools and it took me a while to write to
say how sorry I am for those who have lost so much.  I sit at my desk with
my door closed as I cry for those who lost their loved ones by either the
fires or natural causes.  My heart aches for each and everyone of you.  May
God bless you and give you peace and may you feel his love during these
difficult times.

Has there been a paypal account set up yet for those who lost everything in
the fires?  I have an account and I would love to send a little to those
families.

Teresa
Rowdy
Deuce