[Dailydrool] Redheads

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 09:57:37 PDT 2010

Another redhead writing in! My hair is a more auburn red and has yet to start fading, but my mom's has definitely faded (although her's was a bit lighter than mine to begin with).

I do have one readheaded basset - Franny. She is about 6 and has yet to start fading, but I'm sure she will. My husband and I did notice that her coat seemed to get more red after we adopted her and got her on a decent diet and controlled her colitis.

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie, Franny & Tessie