[Dailydrool] Condolences

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 09:47:09 PDT 2010

I made the mistake of catching up on the drool postings while at work yesterday. I had to spend the rest of the afternoon telling my co-workers that I was fine, it was just my allergies acting up. I could not stop the tears.

My heart goes out to all of you who have lost your dear puppies. I can't imagine the pain that you are feeling right now. And for those of you who lost not only your beloved pets, but your homes as well, I am so deeply sorry. Please know that you and your families are in my thoughts right now. I wish you all the very best and will be doing whatever I can to help.

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie, Franny and Tessie