[Dailydrool] window clings

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Wed May 5 10:44:38 PDT 2010

I've been thinking on the recent fires and wanted to remind everyone
that several rescues sell those shiny window clings indicating that
there are pets in the house.  I use those and also made a special one
for Roscoe P Hunter in his last years.  I put reflective tape on it and
lettered "Attn Fire Dept:  Deaf basset hound in cage right here".  I
would place that in the window when we left the dogs home alone.  (No
worries on robbers deciding to steal him - Angel the Mutt Sis, Head
Cheerleader of the Florida Feces Flingers, would have leapt out of
nowhere and ripped an arm off).  I also put a sign on our back door
indicating him, and the other pets who were loose in the house.  We
have the "air lock" situation with an inside back door, so no one else
could see me put it there.  So scary to think that houses can go up too
quickly for anything to be done, however.

Becca

www.dogster.com/dogs/600703
FB under Becca Angier-Owens